Benefit of moving apps to SDcard

vluc

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
What are the benefits of moving apps to the sdcard? I moved a few, and their icons keep disappearing and showing up as a generic droid icon.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
What are the benefits of moving apps to the sdcard? I moved a few, and their icons keep disappearing and showing up as a generic droid icon.

you have the ability to make all your icons generic driod icons, you also have the ability to make your widgets disapear after reboot. oh and you have more roo to install more apps.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
you have the ability to make all your icons generic driod icons, you also have the ability to make your widgets disapear after reboot. oh and you have more roo to install more apps.

+1 LOL.

App 2 SD is really very pointless if you ask me. How many apps can you download before you're just full of crap you'll NEVER use. (great idea for older phones, but new phones with lots of onboard memory just don't need it.)

Last edited:

HankAtrix

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I have an Atrix and plan to use the SD Card for apps (I have over 100 apps) and data (photos, video, etc)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox