tv.com app for fascinate

mgindi26

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
How do i get the TV.Com app for my fascinate. according to the website it works with android devices. but it's not in the app store and i dont get the confirmation text message when i try to do it through the website. Can anyone help me here I amrunning stock with all the regularar ota updates. Do i need to be using froyo for this to work?

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
It should show up if you search for TV.com in the market on the phone. I used it on 2.1 and now 2.2 on the Fascinate I have.

mgindi26

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
WHen i search for tv.com i get the following results
Video RSS by redwid which is a russian app
and Androlife which is spanish. TV.com doesnt show up

mgindi26

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
i went to
settings>applications>manage applications> then i get a list of my applications so i went >market>cleared cache.
then i went back into my market app and my old searches were still there and i tried the search again but got the same lousy results?
am i doing something wrong?

mgindi26

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
SO what can i do? it's not coming up on mine i have market version 22002211 i am running 2.1 with the DL09 and EA28 update. should i try uninstalling the updates on my android market?
AAAArrrrggghhhh

mgindi26

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Ok it gets worse. I tried going to the amdroid market website from my PC. i logged in i saw they have all of my other downloads then i searched for TV.com found it hit download and it says it's not compatible with my device! Now here i have you guys telling me it's coming up on the market but when i try it online it says not compatible and in the market it doesnt even show up?

jonapga

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Ok it gets worse. I tried going to the amdroid market website from my PC. i logged in i saw they have all of my other downloads then i searched for TV.com found it hit download and it says it's not compatible with my device! Now here i have you guys telling me it's coming up on the market but when i try it online it says not compatible and in the market it doesnt even show up?

just went to the online market, found it, downloaded it, it installed on my phone and its working 4.0. dont know what issue you might have.

are you using any roms?

sunflowernut

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I had TV.com installed on my phone since I got the phone 4 months ago. I just did a reset yesterday and went to download my free programs again and I also could not find TV.com in the market. Something is going on with new update that certain apps are not showing up in market. At least we can see and download Google Earth now. I have all current updates installed.

Louise :(

kcrave22

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I tried it as well. Only coming up with RSS and androlife. Having the same problem finding invisibright. Or, for that matter, searching for any app by name. I dont understand why. Phone is totally stock.

mgindi26

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Holy cow i was able to do it here's what you got to do.
1. go to 4shared.com search for tv.com apk
2. download the file to your desktop
3.connect your phone to your PC and copy the apk file to your sd card make sure you put it where you can find it (i put it in a file called downloads
4. disconnct your phone from your pc.
5 find the file and click on it
and i suppose this will work with any file you want that doesnt show up in market

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol