Can you DL apps to pc then transfer to phone?

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I am currently serving in Iraq and do not have access to wifi for my phone. Is it possible to download apps onto my computer and then install it on my phone with the data cable. Thanks

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
there are some apps you can dl to the pc. tell you what give me a list and i will see what i can come up with. if i cant find the dl link for ya i can set up one my self or maybe someone else would be willing to do the same thing. anything i can do to help pass the time for ya let me know, ive been there, it sucks.

aceiii222

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I use a website called 4shared.com to get the free apps that are on the android market when I don't have a wifi connection. There are some premium apps that are posted so if you want to stay legal find the ones you know are already free.

rkah67

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
My husband is also in Iraq and we want a Clock app for his phone for alarms. We want to download it to his computer then transfer to his phone. What app is best to do that and how. We are Android newbies.

rkah67

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Thank you! Now should he unzip on his computer then move the file or unzip on his phone? Sorry, I am really ignorant with the new phones. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad