493 ... 34567 ...
tools
    There only a[[ears to be one ROM universally loved by all SUPER CLEAN
    03-04-2011 09:51 AM
    ...and it's March

lol
    lol indeed...
    03-04-2011 10:12 AM
    i need help what is the best version to use cause im new at rooting and im sick of 2.1 i want something better faster can anyone help me thanks
    Most of us are running debloated Superclean 2.x Froyo. Check the thread in the Rom/Hacks subforum for more info. It's a pretty easy upgrade although the first time I clicked PDA I had to ask my wife to double check that I had PDA instead of Phone checked!

Me: Do you concur the PDA button is checked?
    Wife: I concur
    Me: Proceeding with the upgrade
    03-04-2011 01:13 PM
    Just found this one in verizons forums.
    Really... - Verizon Wireless Community

look at the dates in the lower right corner.
    03-07-2011 01:11 AM
    Just found this on in verizons forums.

probably a typo
    03-07-2011 01:17 AM
    Just found this one in verizons forums.

Is it possible to send this to the better business bureau and file a bait and switch complaint?

:-)
    03-07-2011 07:25 PM
    Is it possible to send this to the better business bureau and file a bait and switch complaint?

:-)
    Nope wouldnt effect them at all, and BBB does nothing but rate companys
    03-07-2011 07:28 PM
    I always lol when the bbb is mentioned. They are NOT a government buisness watchdog like people think they are. They are a buisness feel good club.
    03-07-2011 07:49 PM
    As stated earlier,

if you want froyo just root and flash. Really it took all of 5 minutes to root and flash superclean. My phone is stupid fast now.

It will make you really love your fascinate. Plus no more bing. Holla
    03-07-2011 08:00 PM
    As stated earlier,

if you want froyo just root and flash. Really it took all of 5 minutes to root and flash superclean. My phone is stupid fast now.

It will make you really love your fascinate. Plus no more bing. Holla
    Unfortunately that option isn't available to everyone. Those of us with Macs are forced to wait for an OTA... (or a find a PC to borrow I guess..)
    03-07-2011 11:12 PM
    Unfortunately that option isn't available to everyone. Those of us with Macs are forced to wait for an OTA... (or a find a PC to borrow I guess..)

Ouch. Didn't know that. Maybe they will get their act together and get that OTA update out quick.
    03-07-2011 11:15 PM
    Hey orangeNgreen. Do the methods in these threads not work?
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...s-x-users.html
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...ate-3-1-a.html
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...ate-3-1-a.html
    RobUM2011 likes this.
    03-07-2011 11:42 PM
    Hmm. Last time I asked there were no methods available for Macs. I'll have to give those a try. Thanks.
    03-07-2011 11:46 PM
    Hmm. Last time I asked there were no methods available for Macs. I'll have to give those a try. Thanks.
    You're welcome. I don't have a mac, I just remember seeing these and remember all the problems people were having with macs. From what little I read it seems as though people are having success with this. I wish you the best of luck.
    03-07-2011 11:49 PM
    You're welcome. I don't have a mac, I just remember seeing these and remember all the problems people were having with macs. From what little I read it seems as though people are having success with this. I wish you the best of luck.
    I recently cracked my screen, so I've been debating if I want to spend the $50 on the insurance replacement. Once I make my decision I'll probably give the root a try.
    03-07-2011 11:51 PM
    I recently cracked my screen, so I've been debating if I want to spend the $50 on the insurance replacement. Once I make my decision I'll probably give the root a try.
    OK, check back in here after you try and let us know if it worked. And if it did, be sure to stop by Braydon525's posts, hit the thanks button, and do a quick post to thank him for putting that together.
    03-08-2011 12:19 AM
    Sure thing
    03-08-2011 09:33 AM
    Nope wouldnt effect them at all, and BBB does nothing but rate companys
    Most people don't know, but you can pay to raise your scores at the BBB, and pay them an additional premium for a AAA rating... without having to do anything else. The scoring is quite the scam.
    03-08-2011 03:26 PM
    Most people don't know, but you can pay to raise your scores at the BBB, and pay them an additional premium for a AAA rating... without having to do anything else. The scoring is quite the scam.
    Yeah. Look up some reviews of bbb, people think it is legit, it is far from it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    03-08-2011 03:30 PM
    I don't know how to put but I really love my phone, I just can't believe how we all were lied to about how we are getting froyo and it's march already and nothing in sight. And now after all these months do you really believe we are? Even if it comes tomorrow froyo is old news. Wow, that super AMOLED sure seduced me and many others. What a joke this update has been.
    And please don't tell me to root, been there done that and bricked my phone and went back to stock. It's not as easy as people say it is unless there is a one method way of doing it, because I have other things to do than to read and read more, and read more before rooting. No I'm stuck for another 12 months with no update insight. Never again Samsung, never!!
    03-08-2011 03:43 PM
    there s actually a one click method. I was rooted in 5 minites, no bugs whatsoever, then I installed froyo 2.2 using odin with a one click method also. Together root and froyo upgrades took me less than 20 minutes. I can provide links to the walkthroughs if you are interested.
    03-08-2011 04:00 PM
    there s actually a one click method. I was rooted in 5 minites, no bugs whatsoever, then I installed froyo 2.2 using odin with a one click method also. Together root and froyo upgrades took me less than 20 minutes. I can provide links to the walkthroughs if you are interested.
    Please, show me! Thanks!
    03-08-2011 04:02 PM
    The BBB could not score an AAA if someone was rating them. Their salespeople have turned into extortionists.
    03-08-2011 04:20 PM
    To make it even easier, the froyo package comes prerooted. So it really is one click to a rooted 2.2

Here you go

Check out the full Odin package put together by DroidXcon
    03-08-2011 06:15 PM
    Sick? Sick? Hell yeah I'm sick. I'm sick of waiting for Gingerbread.
    03-08-2011 06:52 PM
493 ... 34567 ...