Fascinate Froyo Speculation and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJRocker

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'd be surprised if we actually get it tomorrow. There's usually a lot more buzz about a big update. I'd think it's more realistically a couple weeks away yet. I actually don't really care that much anymore since I've got the EB01 build running stable...I don't really see much point to bothering with the OTA unless it's a new build and then there will probably be a better rooted version shortly thereafter.

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I got superclean 2.4. Even if it is released tomorrow I say verizon can take their bloated up froyo and "shove it up their iphone." :p

Sent from my Froyo Fascinate using Tapatalk.

Bad Bimr

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Who cares I already have froyo and SC 2.4 :)
Other than the dismal battery life my phone has never worked better.
I will wait till the devs get the official release and do their magic as I don't miss the bloatware or TW.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I hope verizon makes the update.zip file readily available like sprint did since I can't do OTA anymore e

Sent from my SCH-I400 using Tapatalk

bubbadogg14

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Well now that they got the Epic out of the way, they only have one thing left to do. Shift all resources over to the Samsung LTE phone.

Yeah I honestly dont think samsung cares about the fascinate anymore... They got the LTE phone plus Galaxy S2 and the galaxy tab and whole bunch more newer devices they are worried about... Especially now that the developers leaked froyo i dont think samsung is in any hurry to get it out because if you dont have it from the developers by now odds are u prob dont care what rom u are running.... From a business strategy point of view i dont think samsung will put froyo out anytime soon and if they do itll be the last thing we get from them for our fascinate:(

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
so they spent all these resources to make froyo then stop cause it was leaked ....the amont of people that are using the leaked froyo is less than 1%
Yeah I honestly dont think samsung cares about the fascinate anymore... They got the LTE phone plus Galaxy S2 and the galaxy tab and whole bunch more newer devices they are worried about... Especially now that the developers leaked froyo i dont think samsung is in any hurry to get it out because if you dont have it from the developers by now odds are u prob dont care what rom u are running.... From a business strategy point of view i dont think samsung will put froyo out anytime soon and if they do itll be the last thing we get from them for our fascinate:(

Sent from my SCH-I400 using Tapatalk

domenci

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Let's hope that this is not true, as even though I consider myself extremely "tech savvy" and have had phones with custom firmwares before, I am not going to be loading anything unofficial on my fascinate. There are too many threads about random things not working after flashing ROMs and my phone works too well as is. Even if they are not that difficult to get working again, I don't have the time to **** around with a device that I rely on daily, I get enough of that with my PCs. So let's hope you are full of crap (which you obviously are)

Reactions: RMThompson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss