Fascinate Froyo Speculation and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluevolume

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I hear that we have Peanut Buttter Pie coming this summer! And then, now this is ONLY a rumor, Sugar Cookies coming for Christmas!
:mad: :'( :p :confused:

FNDomination

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I love the no FroYo still. I love it. I love it sooo much. I love it tenderly. I love it endlessly. I love it in the morning. I love it in the evening. I love it at supper time.

I love you Fascinate. I love you Verizon. I love you Eclair. I love you Samsung. I love.

LOVE.

Clak

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I give you these 15.........CRASH!..........10, 10 commandments.
History of the World Part I, awesome movie.

I love that movie, that's my favorite part too. See if old Mo had had Xooms they may not have broken, and if they had he could have at least sent them in on an insurance claim.

JeremytheIndian

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
If you really want Froyo it is available. I was chicken for a while and didn't want to flash any ROM's but is definitely not as hard as it sounds. Read up in the forums and take the plunge! It's so worth it.

Froyo is old news... now we're just waiting on a Gingerbread ROM! :) Thank you devs!

lilhussler79

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
So I talked to Verizon Tech last night and he told me the update will be released soon! But what made me laugh was he said its not them holding the update up its Samsung!!!

sdog21

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
email from samsung might be a cut and paste response, but they seem to indicate the hold up is through them as well

I sent an email to samsung yesterday, their response as follows:

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Samsung feels it is important to make the Android 2.2/Froyo upgrade available only after we feel that we can give the millions of U.S. Galaxy S owners a simple and reliable upgrade experience. Due to the complexity and unique functionality of each Galaxy S device, we are performing additional testing and are working to make the Android 2.2/Froyo upgrade available to all U.S. Galaxy S owners, as soon as possible.

Thank you for your continued interest in Samsung products.

Sincerely,

Technical Support
Kaye

The information was useful to me
Satisfied
5 4 3 2 1
Not Satisfied
* Please do not reply back to this email message as this email address is used for
outbound messages only.

* If you are not satisfied with the answer we provided, please click here
* if you have a question on another product, click here

I would like to seen an update to Android 2.2 available to verizon customers. When will Samsung start supporting it's customers with reliable updates????

Last edited:

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I think it would be alot easier if they didn't all the bloatware on the phones, and just used to Vanilla Android, then the only thing to worry about would be the radios, right? all the other prgramming would just be the same.

sdog21

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
i suggest that everyone here send emails to both samsung and verizon.... if we don't show the appropriate demand, we will be less likely to get theupdates

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
i suggest that everyone here send emails to both samsung and verizon.... if we don't show the appropriate demand, we will be less likely to get theupdates

It would just be alot easier to get everyone to make a tweet contating the samsung mobile hashtag as well as froyo in the comment.. maybe galaxy S as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty