so today I justed manually updated my fascinate to Froyo (EB01). After encountering into some problems, I got it to work. I got all excited that it worked and went to market to download some apps. Suddenly a window pops up and tells me that I don't have enough space for the app. I went to the settings and found out that my internal phone storage is at 0. I do not have any app in my phone. Can someone please tell me what happened to my phone or tell me how to fix this problem? please help.
    02-27-2011 06:36 AM
    so today I justed manually updated my fascinate to Froyo (EB01). After encountering into some problems, I got it to work. I got all excited that it worked and went to market to download some apps. Suddenly a window pops up and tells me that I don't have enough space for the app. I went to the settings and found out that my internal phone storage is at 0. I do not have any app in my phone. Can someone please tell me what happened to my phone or tell me how to fix this problem? please help.
    yeah the problem was that you most likely had a voodoo kernel installed and never disabled lag fix before flashing EB01

You will have to Flash THIS with odin, you will lose all apps and data

its a stock non rooted version of EB01, it is a very thorough version that will rewrite almost all the essential parts of your phone and it should fix the internal memory problem
    henrykim likes this.
    02-27-2011 06:40 AM
    Thank you so much! It worked like magic. My phone is perfect now!!!
    02-27-2011 07:04 AM
    Thank you so much! It worked like magic. My phone is perfect now!!!
    very welcome, now you can leave it as it is or you can flash one of my odin packages, im working on Adrynalynes 2.6 so if you wait 20 mins you can flash it
    02-27-2011 07:08 AM
    very welcome, now you can leave it as it is or you can flash one of my odin packages, im working on Adrynalynes 2.6 so if you wait 20 mins you can flash it
    uhm... what would that do? XD
    02-27-2011 07:10 AM
    uhm... what would that do? XD
    it will do alot, xoom boot animation, removes almost all verizon and samsung software, custom launcher, custom lock screens, give you root, give you clockwork and a whole bunch of other stuff

all the changes are listed in the first post here
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...6-updated.html

my odin packages can be found here ill be adding 2.6 soon
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...ed-2-25-a.html
    henrykim likes this.
    02-27-2011 07:16 AM
    once again thanks you so much
    02-27-2011 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD