New to the Fascinate Forum? Say Hello!

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
maybe this should be a thread for EVERYONE to say helo. like new members. i know there is a lounge in the main forum, but maybe this could be ours. so what do you guys think?

eibbed0001

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Hello! This forum taught me how to root my phone and I'm happy with it. The experience motivated me to see if I could put Android on my old WinMo phone (Verizon version of HTC Touch). I got Android on it but in the process no longer have access to the SD card. Haven't found a fix for that yet but it's been a learning experience.

So not only did this forum teach me something new for my current phone, it inspired me to break - I mean work on - my old one. And that's my story for now.

A big thank you to everyone for being helpful and polite!

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello! This forum taught me how to root my phone and I'm happy with it. The experience motivated me to see if I could put Android on my old WinMo phone (Verizon version of HTC Touch). I got Android on it but in the process no longer have access to the SD card. Haven't found a fix for that yet but it's been a learning experience.

So not only did this forum teach me something new for my current phone, it inspired me to break - I mean work on - my old one. And that's my story for now.

A big thank you to everyone for being helpful and polite!

that a really good idea!! i have a samsung omnia. i may look into that.

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Sounds good to me im not new but

HEY U GUYS!!!!!

Sorry some of the 80s coming out of me.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

eibbed0001

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
gunnermike53 - I figured I'd try to put Android on it so my spouse and child would stop using my phone to play Angry Birds. ;-)

There is no data connection on it since I upgraded to the new phone so following all the directions and jumping through the hoops to be able to use the Market has been a long and tedious process. Since I can't get the SD card to work (I spent a few hours last night and more this morning trying) it may be a moot point. Maybe you'll have better luck.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
gunnermike53 - I figured I'd try to put Android on it so my spouse and child would stop using my phone to play Angry Birds. ;-)

There is no data connection on it since I upgraded to the new phone so following all the directions and jumping through the hoops to be able to use the Market has been a long and tedious process. Since I can't get the SD card to work (I spent a few hours last night and more this morning trying) it may be a moot point. Maybe you'll have better luck.

that wasome. i may have to give it a go.

Jmac9

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
No the goonies came out june of 1985.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I think eibbed (and myself) are remembering is Rita Mareno on the Electric Co......She started the "Hey you guys!!!!!!" back in the 70s

Really dating myself now too......and that's all you need to know about me for now!

Reactions: eibbed0001

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
'93 Here, and my father doesn't approve of my hackery at all, at least he didn't until he found out he can tether/ wifi hotspot from his Droid X for free and suddenly it wasn't so bad, what a strange set of events.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
WHERES MY FREAKIN PIE!!!! ITS MY STUPID VOODOO THREAD AND I DONT HAVE ANY PIE!!!! YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!:p

*facepalm* Son of a BISCUIT! Mike, you were supposed to bring the pie. Did you break your MOTHER TRUCKIN email AGAIN!? Great, now all the flyers I put up offering pie with voodoo are a waste, and we look like jerks. again. Come on shark, I just got the new grand theft auto: polaris, montana. Lets get out of here. (Look up polaris montana on google earth. It's good for a laugh.)

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
*facepalm* Son of a BISCUIT! Mike, you were supposed to bring the pie. Did you break your MOTHER TRUCKIN email AGAIN!? Great, now all the flyers I put up offering pie with voodoo are a waste, and we look like jerks. again. Come on shark, I just got the new grand theft auto: polaris, montana. Lets get out of here. (Look up polaris montana on google earth. It's good for a laugh.)

im not fallin for the banana in the tail pipe!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois