Now I have read on this forum that the issue of having the screen on and the buttons just going crazy and being pressed a bunch of times without you pressing it (I hope this makes sense?). If not I'll have an app open and the back button may spaz out and shut everything down. Well anyways I heard this was caused by having dirt on the touch buttons... is this the case with every phone that doesn't have physical buttons on the bottom? Just curious!

Thanks!
    03-15-2011 09:07 PM
    No idea, but I'm finding out that mine has a problem that appears to be heat related. Twice now, while using mine as a GPS in a car, and on charge, after a long while, the white LEDs start to blink randomly and the buttons appear to be pressed randomly. The phone goes nuts and nothing can be done. If I restart the phone, it comes up in safe mode. If I power it off for about 10 minutes with the battery pulled, I assume letting everything cool, then it works fine again after that.
    I called VZW support about it and they only said to 'not use the GPS and charger at the same time because it makes it too hot'. DUH! If that is true (And I believe it is not) then the design is a FAIL!
    03-15-2011 09:13 PM
    Haha yeah that must not be right Verizon :P but yeah some times when mine is too hot I notice it too... but also it just happens randomly sometimes. Idk!
    03-15-2011 09:22 PM
    i usually just back out and keep backing up untill the ph stablizes.. and i noticed also that my fat fingers were at fault a lot,, but dont use the verizon navigator unless ya wanna pay them extra cash for something that should be free.
    03-15-2011 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD