Themes/wallpaper?

melissasroja

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I know we have a forum for these things somewhere but I cant find it and my littlest one isnt letting me do much hunting right now. Heres my question. A friend of mine had this thing. I dont know if it was a theme or a live wallpaper or what but basically it would show the day progress. Like in the morning it would be sunny or rainy or snowy whatever the weather/time of day is and then as night came it would switch to dark with stars or something. Does anyone know what it is? Maybe it was just a wallpaper changer where you could set the time of day it did it and so on? I dont think so because it always knew the weather. Also are there places either online or on AC to find live wallpapers or themes other than through the app market? Thank you!

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I know we have a forum for these things somewhere but I cant find it and my littlest one isnt letting me do much hunting right now. Heres my question. A friend of mine had this thing. I dont know if it was a theme or a live wallpaper or what but basically it would show the day progress. Like in the morning it would be sunny or rainy or snowy whatever the weather/time of day is and then as night came it would switch to dark with stars or something. Does anyone know what it is? Maybe it was just a wallpaper changer where you could set the time of day it did it and so on? I dont think so because it always knew the weather. Also are there places either online or on AC to find live wallpapers or themes other than through the app market? Thank you!

http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...t-animations-combined-resource-3-23-11-a.html
One stop shopping for all your theme needs. It's over in the Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks section. Jaekar99 does a tremendous job of updating it whenever a new theme or an update to a theme comes out. Did that thing you are describing cover the whole screen or just part of the screen? Beautiful Widgets (available in the market) is a combination clock/weather widget you can put on your homescreen and shows time, date, location, and weather and the weather portion changes according to time of day and current weather.

Reactions: melissasroja

melissasroja

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Thank you! I think this covered the whole screen. I didnt really get a good look though. My kids are really into the weather (forecasters in the making for sure)and have taken over my DX for games (they are stuck with Pixi Plus phones mwahaha) so I wanted to get it on there for them. Ill check out the link!

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
HTC Sense has a rather popular clock/weather widget that you can duplicate using Weather & Toggle Widget from the market and then applying the H7C skin, also from the market. There is probably something similar with Beautiful Widgets

Ytaay

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Thank you! I think this covered the whole screen. I didnt really get a good look though. My kids are really into the weather (forecasters in the making for sure)and have taken over my DX for games (they are stuck with Pixi Plus phones mwahaha) so I wanted to get it on there for them. Ill check out the link!

it's Beautiful Live Weather: Beautiful Live Weather - Android app on AppBrain

You'll need Beautiful Widgets too to make it work.

But BLW is free, and that's... ... ... beautiful! :p

:p