Sound amplifier?

DreMan1990

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking everywhere for some kind of volume boost for this phone. The volume level set all the way up just isn't cutting it. When I watch movies or listen to music without headphone its stupid that I have to hold the speaker next to my ear. There has to be a hack or appear that can increase the volume further.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking everywhere for some kind of volume boost for this phone. The volume level set all the way up just isn't cutting it. When I watch movies or listen to music without headphone its stupid that I have to hold the speaker next to my ear. There has to be a hack or appear that can increase the volume further.

still waiting for voodoo kernel from source that will have the sound enhancements.

Krook

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
I feel your pain. My computer broke so I can't put nw music on my ipod and I have a torrent app on my phone with a bunch of new music. I play drums and like to do drum covers with head phones but my phone won't go loud enough for me to hear it. Even with headphones. My ipod is much louder

Sent from my super cleaned voodood 2.2 nitro themed fascinate!

melissasroja

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Volume is a major issue for me as well. My ringtones seem to be getting softer and softer. Sometimes the phone is sitting right next to me ringing and I cant even hear it. I have to think is that my phone or is it the kids upstairs playing music? Strange thing is when I go in to select a ringtone and I preview it the thing is loud! Like really really loud! I just dont get it. Maybe my ears are shot.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
we are getting much closer. it will be next week, im guessing around wed and we will start seeing stuff come out if thie mez source.

ITF36059

Dis-Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Volume is a major issue for me as well. My ringtones seem to be getting softer and softer. Sometimes the phone is sitting right next to me ringing and I cant even hear it. I have to think is that my phone or is it the kids upstairs playing music? Strange thing is when I go in to select a ringtone and I preview it the thing is loud! Like really really loud! I just dont get it. Maybe my ears are shot.

Wow...I seem to be the exact opposite of everyone here. My ringtones were so loud I had to cut them back 10db for the 1 setting on ringer volume. Otherwise my scut farcus ringtone caused a major commotion at work.
Running sc291

Sent from my SC2.9.1 via Tapatalk

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Wow...I seem to be the exact opposite of everyone here. My ringtones were so loud I had to cut them back 10db for the 1 setting on ringer volume. Otherwise my scut farcus ringtone caused a major commotion at work.
Running sc291

Sent from my SC2.9.1 via Tapatalk

Scott Farkus??? Oh no! He had yellow eyes, I swear, yellow eyes! :D

Suicide Shift

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Ha Ha Ha! Classic!! I love TNT's 24 hours of A Christmas Story.

Screw TV I own it on DVD :D

if you want the sound enhancements you should take the voodoo plunge.

I use Voodoo and PowerAmp. PowerAmp has an equalizer with a volume control slider. I think it even boosts the sound more. Many times I need to turn it back a bit as it starts to distort. This is only through the phone speaker however.

With headphones or when in my car I need to turn it down or I'll blow my ears out.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i HATE that movie. its so boring.

if you want the sound enhancements you should take the voodoo plunge.

You HATE that movie???? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
That's un-American. Everyone loves that movie.
That's it. You're not getting any of the pie Sheep and I ordered and I'm definitely NOT going to be your (ni)twit. :mad::p

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Screw TV I own it on DVD :D

I use Voodoo and PowerAmp. PowerAmp has an equalizer with a volume control slider. I think it even boosts the sound more. Many times I need to turn it back a bit as it starts to distort. This is only through the phone speaker however.

With headphones or when in my car I need to turn it down or I'll blow my ears out.

Suicide, where ya been? All kinds of stuff happening.

I own it on DVD too. As well as all the Christmas classics - Frosty, Santa Clause is Coming to Town, Charlie Brown Christmas, and the Muppet Christmas Carol. Ooh and Scrooged too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy