Adding movies?

_CJ_

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
What's everyone using to add movies? Using Handbrake, copying from pc and tried twice. Once unable to play, 2nd all pixelated. :confused:

Is there an easy step by step process to this?

curley1441

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
dvd fab 8 i think can get 30 days for free can use it copy movie and compress it down to less than 1gig and save on your hard drive,also dvd43 which is free haven't used it in awhile because it isn't compatible for 64bit op system. the reason the vid was pixelated was the copy guard.

Reactions: _CJ_

smokie11

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I use DvdFab, like stated 30 days free, however it is truly high quality, it has no problem with copyright junk, I copied Avatar 2.9 gig file, but the results both video and audio are spectacular, no exaggeration.

Reactions: _CJ_

esrakes24

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
What's everyone using to add movies? Using Handbrake, copying from pc and tried twice. Once unable to play, 2nd all pixelated. :confused:

Is there an easy step by step process to this?

The easiest way is to pug ur phone via USB, I made a folder on my SD card for movies and just dragged and dropped the movie onto my SD. your chosen video player will automatically pick up the movie when you open it just choose and play.

Where are you getting your movies from?

STLRampage1

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Handbrake works awesome for me. Took a bit of tweaking to get the right screen resolution.

You might be having issues due to copyright protection on the dvds.

Dvd Decrypter works well to remove the copyright protection. (which is legal assuming you own the dvd.)

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
DivX for sure. Copy into .avi format which is supported by almost any video playing device these days (phones, game consoles, dvd/blu-ray players, etc). It has preset formats which will determine size.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante