Voodoo control

briguyy

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I just listened to Pandora for the first time with headphones since SC ( it wouldnt work in Eclair for me ) and it sounds great! I have the headphone amp set to -5dB, 0db was too much distortion at full volume for some reason. Voodoo rocks!

Krook

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Voodoo sound

OK so I've already asked this question but it never got answered. I'm using voodoo control app and every time I reboot my phone the settings get reverted to stock app settings. Is there a fix for this?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

tnez21

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
OK so I've already asked this question but it never got answered. I'm using voodoo control app and every time I reboot my phone the settings get reverted to stock app settings. Is there a fix for this?

not that I know of sorry, havent had that problem

Krook

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't have the option of clearing the cache of the app and fixing permissions didn't help

Krook

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
I emailed the developer. Apparently he doesn't have this as a feature. But it's soon to come for lower level dbs only.

kiddoe

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I emailed the developer. Apparently he doesn't have this as a feature. But it's soon to come for lower level dbs only.

(Old thread I know) Had this issue as well, and I'm sure you already figured it out. All I did was basically go back to the voodoo control original settings by unchecking -force analog vol. keys-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz