Voodoo control

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok I see it in a few different places but I can't get all the info. Can someone please go over all that is in the voodoo control app so I can get all the greatness out of my voodooness. Or if this is already somewhere please let me know.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok I see it in a few different places but I can't get all the info. Can someone please go over all that is in the voodoo control app so I can get all the greatness out of my voodooness. Or if this is already somewhere please let me know.

there is no voodoo control for the fascinate at least i dont think

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok so now that we know droidx has no clue what is going on lol jk dude anyone know how to work the app.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok so now that we know droidx has no clue what is going on lol jk dude anyone know how to work the app.

Mostly everything in the voodoo control app is automatically done when it recognizes you have a voodoo sound compatible kernel. First heading is headphone amplifier - I read over at XDA that should be set between -20db and -30db, choose what recording preset you want, put a check in anti-jitter, hi-fi play, and DAC direct. The rest of the customization and adjustments you make through whatever music player you choose. I saw someone recommend power amp, I took a look at the 15 day free trial version and bought the paid version without even playing any music through the free version. I like that it has an equalizer which will allow more options to set it to suit your individual tastes.

Reactions: dark96

Krook

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm using it bit every time I restart my phone the settings revert for the head phone thing

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
- improve sound quality
- fix audio issues present in Samsung kernels
- unleash the powerful hi-fi headphone amplifier included in your phone and audiophile-quality

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
OK i was playing around in my car with it hooked up to the aux and it seems like if i put the headphone amplifier all the way up so the analog gain is at 5db i can hear so much better but is with pandora playing. So it should be turn down to -20 or -30db why is it using more power i dont want to burn up my phone or somthing for pumping to much juice thru it. then what is the force analog vol. keys i dont have it checked it says under it "digital to analog level replacement hack. So what is that i have the antijitter checked and the hifi play i dont have the hifi record checked. I do have the DAC direct checked but not the Mono downmix then what does the voodoo lagfix part of the app do? Sorry im asking all of this but just want to know more about this app.

Jgonzo1299

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
wait. we should have the headphone amplifier at -20db to -30db? why is that. I set mine to -4db after downloading Voodoo Control App. It made my music sound much louder and clearer, esp. in my car.

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
wait. we should have the headphone amplifier at -20db to -30db? why is that. I set mine to -4db after downloading Voodoo Control App. It made my music sound much louder and clearer, esp. in my car.

This is what I was saying too so no clue lol

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

This is what I was saying too so no clue lol

Yeah, sorry. I have not used that feature yet. I was just passing along info I read over at XDA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol