Music app

domenci

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have been using the winamp, it's pretty sweet since I use it on my pc to play mp3s. It also has wireless sync so I can just have it transfer whatever I want to put on there over wifi while I sleep. It has Shoutcast streaming support (internet radio) but for some reason it won't connect to any of the stations from my phone. Apparently if you have 2.1 or lower the shoutcast button isn't even there. It's a good mp3 player if nothing else, I've been using it since 1995.

bstmstrxellos

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I think the stick one is great cause of the buttons on the lock screen. Other than that, amazon isn't a bad player and you can save the music on their servers and have it streamed.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

zombiebot

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
doubleTwist player. I've been happy with it for about 6 months, and I use it almost daily. There's an optional computer program that is almost identical to iTunes.

kiddoe

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I picked up PlayerPro last week and have been very happy with it! Best player I've tried so far. Was debating back and forth between the trial version and the poweramp trial version... Ended up buying PlayerPro because I found it more user friendly, liked the look better, and really liked the developers consistency in constantly improving the product.
5591459568_8f2807daee.jpg

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
doubleTwist player. I've been happy with it for about 6 months, and I use it almost daily. There's an optional computer program that is almost identical to iTunes.

Been using doubleTwist as well for both my phone and my computer and its great. Its basically the itunes for a droid.

Sent from my Froyod Nitrocomb Fascinate.

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
DoubleTwist reaches right into your iTunes library - great if you're already an iTunes user.

Thats why I love it already. My biggest issue with music apps on the Droid was it was somewhat of a pain to make playlists, but with doubleTwist you can import already made ones from iTunes and just sync them right to your phone. Awesome feature plus it has Amazon MP3 store linked in already as well as the Android Market.

RodoBabbins

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Trying out PowerAmp and it's a very good music player, along with it having an EQ places it above some others already. Used Doubletwist and winamp together, had issues of doubletwist starting up on its own after closing winamp and with winamp not able to tune into any shoutcast stations at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez