2.2: Camera STILL not working after factory reset

Crunchbot

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
So I had the same issue as a lot of people where the camera didn't work after the 2.2 update. There wasn't anything important so I did the factory reset and the camera STILL isn't working. Vibrate also doesn't work but that never really worked. I called verizon and they said they'd replace it, except my phone was submerged at one point so the damage indicator under the battery is activated, meaning that it'd be $299 to replace it, or $100 deductible if I enroll in the protection plan (which he offered). My phone was rooted but I was using the stock 2.1 rom. I had frozen some apps with titanium backup, which had stopped working at one point (failure to get root access, even with the busybox update). Any advice on getting this camera to work would be appreciated. It's really what I used to phone for most. I don't need a phone, I need a camera that can get email and text and run Homerun Battle 3D. Thanks for the help.

Crunchbot

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Also, just to be clear, the phone was having zero issues after being submerged in water. It was the update that stopped it, not the water, as far as I can tell.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy