Ok maybe I am imagining it but I have stock Fascinate that I just updated to Froyo. Tried restoring my bookmarks to the stock browser, but where the heck are the bookmarks. When I hit that little bookmark tab, it shows one bookmark. I have a link, add it as a bookmark but it doesnt show up under the bookmarks "tab". Have plenty of history but no actual bookmarks.

Any ideas??
    04-28-2011 11:36 AM
    Ok maybe I am imagining it but I have stock Fascinate that I just updated to Froyo. Tried restoring my bookmarks to the stock browser, but where the heck are the bookmarks. When I hit that little bookmark tab, it shows one bookmark. I have a link, add it as a bookmark but it doesnt show up under the bookmarks "tab". Have plenty of history but no actual bookmarks.

Any ideas??
    When you are in the browser, click on the address bar, go to a web site. Once the web site loads, click the bookmark tab which will take you to the page you described with the one bookmark and the site you were currently at will be displayed under the *Add window. Click that and that will add that page as a bookmark.
    04-28-2011 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD