Just a thought

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So You all know that i love the fascinate community and although i do not have a fascinate i still make all efforts to help everyone out even if you do not see it. At the same time i have been trying to help out other forums such as the TB and Optimus forums with their rooting processes and other odd projects here and there. I have yet to see another forum with as many leaders as we have.

If you do not notice we consistantly have at least 3 to 4 members on the hightest post count and Thanked charts And our threads are also consistantly on top for instance Landsharks Odin thread or Adrynalynes Comm Rom. So as much garbage that is talked about Samsung and the fascinate our numbers show that we have much love for our device and each other. Keep up the good work everyone and don't let the BS people talk about the fascinate get you down for those of us that have turned it into the phones we want we know the potential that this underdog has.

Have a great day everyone

PS. thanks to Drootz i will have a new fascinate sometime the middle of next week

Suicide Shift

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I have to agree. I bought my son the LG Optimus V no contract phone back in February. I was going to see what I could do for his phone however the development is nothing like it is over here. From what I have read I don't feel comfortable doing anything to that phone. I also don't see anything out that would make me want to make any changes to it.

s14tat

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I really dislike the Moto and esp HTC fanbois. They really talk down on this phone when they know nothing about it, but WE all know our phone is superior to theirs.

toofewfish

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm usually not much for forums because of all the trash talk, etc.,but this group seems to keep things focused and do their best to solve/answer all questions. I find myself coming back often and learning more each time.

Thanks to all. keep up the great work.

TheANARCHY

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Agreed and congrats on the new phone. This is without question the most helpful community of all on these forums. While I have issues with this phone, boy do I, I can't complain about all the hacks and mods to be found that can truly transform it into something special. Right now I'm back to stock but that'll change in the coming days.

Drootz

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
So You all know that i love the fascinate community and although i do not have a fascinate i still make all efforts to help everyone out even if you do not see it. At the same time i have been trying to help out other forums such as the TB and Optimus forums with their rooting processes and other odd projects here and there. I have yet to see another forum with as many leaders as we have.

If you do not notice we consistantly have at least 3 to 4 members on the hightest post count and Thanked charts And our threads are also consistantly on top for instance Landsharks Odin thread or Adrynalynes Comm Rom. So as much garbage that is talked about Samsung and the fascinate our numbers show that we have much love for our device and each other. Keep up the good work everyone and don't let the BS people talk about the fascinate get you down for those of us that have turned it into the phones we want we know the potential that this underdog has.

Have a great day everyone

PS. thanks to Drootz i will have a new fascinate sometime the middle of next week

I totally agree with everything above that DroidXcon has said. It is this forum and it's dedicated members that helped a noob like myself get acquainted with android and rooting coming from a BB. And I often just want to say Thanks to all users who have taken part in helping make this Fascinate forum the great wealth of knowledge it is.

As for the phone DroidXcon without your help and guides I would have been lost....so it was my pleasure to be able to help you out for a change (wish I could have done more) I know the fascinate is in good hands and I know all the Fascinate users will be delighted to hear you will be back rocking the fascinate again very soon.

It's also nice to have both you and Adrenalyn in the tbolt forums for help :cool:

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm definitely glad to see that nothing has changed in terms of how useful and effective the Fascinate forum has been in my absence. Still have the upmost love and respect for you guys! :)

JeremytheIndian

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Fascinate ftw! I cringe when I see the "perfect for mom" mothers day commercial for the fascinate from VZW. It's perfect for mom only becasue it is perfect for everyone else too! This ain't no toy my friends our phone is a beast.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I think that when user help forums were "invented", the thought behind them were exactly what this forum is and not the flame war idiot snarky crap you see in so many forums today.

I went to a car forum once, only once, figuring that my question was an easy one for a car guy and that I would have my answer in a few hours. I guess my question was TOO easy and all I got was snark and flames. It doesnt pay to be a noob sometimes.

Thanks for everyone here and to AC in general for fostering a serious learning environment and making coming here to "hang out" an enjoyable part of the day.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
That's when you've become an OFFICIAL member of the community. ;)

I thought that was after the first time you had to sleep on the couch because you ignored her when she said "If I have to hear about you flashing one more "theme/rom/kernel/radio" ....

I said before my wife and I have a good relationship when it comes to me being a geek, but she is R E A L L Y sick of me talking about AC and this forum...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams