Just wanted to share - excellent battery life

Hotweelz

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
For some reason I've been getting excellent battery life lately :confused: . Granted it's from light use but I've always had to plug it in each night or it would be almost dead by morning. As of right now it is going on 2-days 21-hours and 15-min being unplugged :eek: . Is this normal? Is there anyone else who gets battery life like this? I don't remember doing anything special and you can see what I'm running in my sig. Anyway just thought I'd share my mysterious battery life. :D

zombiebot

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow. I'm a little jealous and a little curious. I typically get a good 24 hours on a full charge with normal/moderate use. Have you recently purchased a new battery or changed anything?

Hotweelz

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I did lately was to use Landsharks (non-wipe) Odin package and then installed the black alien theme port from Gunnermike.

zombiebot

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I did lately was to use Landsharks (non-wipe) Odin package and then installed the black alien theme port from Gunnermike.

That must be the magic combo, cuz I don't think that many other people are having batt life like that. I'm pretty satisfied with the comROM which will make my junk last a good day. Having an extra battery on hand is a good policy too.

You should post your setup on one of the "Battery LIfe" threads. That way, other people might benefit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton