Question for you Tapatalkers...

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Just downloaded tapatalk since everytime I clicked on a link in an email the popup about taptalk would come up. Is there a way so that when I click on a link in an email that it opens the forum via tapatalk instead of via the browser?

JOrtenzi

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded tapatalk since everytime I clicked on a link in an email the popup about taptalk would come up. Is there a way so that when I click on a link in an email that it opens the forum via tapatalk instead of via the browser?

I don't think so... because the actually links direct you to a web browser, that's what your phone will do.

I wish there was a way to go to the tapatalk page instead as well

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
bummer. :'( That was half the reason I paid the $3 for it. I thought I was going to just be able to go right to it. Every time I click on a link I get that pop up, so I figured that when it opens the forum it would just open tapatalk instead.

JOrtenzi

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
bummer. :'( That was half the reason I paid the $3 for it. I thought I was going to just be able to go right to it. Every time I click on a link I get that pop up, so I figured that when it opens the forum it would just open tapatalk instead.

Its still one of the best apps out there.... totally worth the 2.99

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon