Phone does the FC vibrate after a call

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Here is my story....

I am on Comm Rom 1.3 with no theme. When I make a call using Bluetooth all is fine. But when I hang up the phone does the FC vibrate but no FC message appears. Now I can no longer use BT to make calls unless I unpair, repair and reconnect again.

Any help would be welcomed.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
really no takers? not even Sharky?? I am sooo sad.

I was not in my office all day until just a short time ago and couldn't check the forums too much as I was doing a lot of driving. Unfortunately I have seen no solutions to the bluetooth issues on Froyo. Lot of people having problems even pairing their phones.

Reactions: sushiguy732

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I was not in my office all day until just a short time ago and couldn't check the forums too much as I was doing a lot of driving. Unfortunately I have seen no solutions to the bluetooth issues on Froyo. Lot of people having problems even pairing their phones.

thanks for the insight. I was not aware there were BT issues on Froyo.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Here is my story....

I am on Comm Rom 1.3 with no theme. When I make a call using Bluetooth all is fine. But when I hang up the phone does the FC vibrate but no FC message appears. Now I can no longer use BT to make calls unless I unpair, repair and reconnect again.

Any help would be welcomed.

Is it exclusive to BT only..does it happen while using the phone without the bluetooth?

I am using BT with no problems over KB.. I did have to reset my bluetooth device then repair. That was more of a issue with the bt device than with the phone..

maybe redownload, reflash..

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Is it exclusive to BT only..does it happen while using the phone without the bluetooth?

I am using BT with no problems over KB.. I did have to reset my bluetooth device then repair. That was more of a issue with the bt device than with the phone..

maybe redownload, reflash..

Yup... only when on BT. I have reflashed, cleared all my cache's etc. Who knows...

BigSwoe

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I solved my BT problems by not (repeat NOT) syncing my phonebook with my car. Every time I pair the phone asks be so sync but I ignore it and BT works great. If I sync, first of all nothing syncs (may be the fact that I use Touchdown for my contacts) and then BT does not work reliably. Calls drop, doesn't sync, etc.

Not sure if this helps but...

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I solved my BT problems by not (repeat NOT) syncing my phonebook with my car. Every time I pair the phone asks be so sync but I ignore it and BT works great. If I sync, first of all nothing syncs (may be the fact that I use Touchdown for my contacts) and then BT does not work reliably. Calls drop, doesn't sync, etc.

Not sure if this helps but...

I was using a rental car and didn't want to sync my phonebook with the car so I don't think that was the issue. But thanks for the suggestion!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech