I'm surprised to find that my 16GB SD card is almost 80% filled. I store apps on the internal drive so the SD isn't filled with those. I don't have many videos (maybe 2) and under 20 pictures stored on the SD card so I'm not sure what takes up so much space. The only thing I can think of is my backups from TiBu and My Backup. It seems to me that the backups should stay on the card so they can easily be reloaded but is that the case? I only keep one backup from TiBu, and that's the folder that takes up the most space. Is there something I could be doing more efficiently? Thanks for any advice!
    05-26-2011 06:34 AM
    I searched on this site and on XDA and found info about nandroid backups taking up a lot of real estate. So I looked and in my /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup folder I have 9 backups. I'm guessing I might want to keep the oldest one in case it has a backup of my stock phone (I'm rooted now) and the latest one. The rest can be deleted, right?

------
    Editing to add that I removed the ones in between and my storage percentage dropped from near 80% to 49%. The nanadroid backups may have been the culprit.
    05-26-2011 07:03 AM