Is 3g flaking out again?

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. Just wanted to check if anyone else is having their 3g flake out on them again. I am getting zero 3g, today and last night. Location is Florence, SC. At first I thought maybe the storm front last night was interrupting things. Anyone else?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. Just wanted to check if anyone else is having their 3g flake out on them again. I am getting zero 3g, today and last night. Location is Florence, SC. At first I thought maybe the storm front last night was interrupting things. Anyone else?

No problems at all. 3G has been rock solid - Chicago area.

Reactions: cordoni

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
3g Is good for me as well...Louisville,KY...I get the 1x show up, but as soon as I open the browser it switches back to 3g and the download times are solid.

Mellen_hed

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I had it happen for me on thursday. Started getting my texts in bursts (3+ at a time from different people), then my 3g crapped out on me again. ESN swap fixed it the first time, this time I was angry enough to call verizon about it. Now i've got a warranty replacement headed my way supposedly sometime today..... and all i want is my 3g back!

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Did a flash back to stock and the signal still stunk. Has to be Verizon in my area. It is pretty bad because I have been getting no signal at all off and on all day for voice as well, not just data. That is bad since my fascie is my only line.

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Tried *228, didn't help.

Signal came back late this afternoon and has been back to normal since. Maybe they were working on the towers.

I can hope that they were adding in 4g hardware. ;)

wtherrell

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Happened to me this week-end in Huntersville,NC. Huge battery drain and phone became very hot. I thought it was the radio in the phone. Pulled battery, waited 1 minute, installed fresh battery, rebooted. Problem went away. Maybe just a coincidence?