Anyone have a videos or instructions on how to replace the camera part for the Fascinate?? I've searched the internet and haven't been able to find much. Thanks for the help.
    05-29-2011 12:34 PM
    if it failed out then I would say take it back for a warranty replacement (it should still be covered under the 1 year) other than that I haven't really seen anything lately....
    05-29-2011 02:16 PM
    What exactly is the issue?
    05-29-2011 02:43 PM
    if it failed out then I would say take it back for a warranty replacement (it should still be covered under the 1 year) other than that I haven't really seen anything lately....
    I looked into the warranty thing, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to do it, because I bought it from someone off ebay. So I don't have any of the purchase information.

What exactly is the issue?
    Well any time I try to access the camera, it says "camera failed", I've tried all the fixes that could be done. Even the ones that were posted on this forum. I took it into Verizon, but there wasn't much they could, they wanted to give me a replacement but since I bought if from someone else they couldn't do that I guess.

Anyway the guy I bought it from doesn't like to take returns, so I have filed a case with ebay, and the guy is willing to send a camera replacement part.
    05-29-2011 06:05 PM
    well as long as your service is with vzw they would give you a new (sorry refurbished one) where you bought it doesn't mater... it doesn't hurt to try.
    05-30-2011 03:23 PM
    Wow, you are a braver man than I. I have had 3 smartphones that I have tried to dis/reassemble and none have gone well. If you have a VERY steady hand and are good at woldering go for it - take pictures
    05-30-2011 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD