My phone went nuts earlier and when It came on I had this screen. I just hit the home key and everything was fine again.

I know the pic quality isnt the greatest I had to use my daughters envy 3 to take the pic
    06-06-2011 04:00 PM
    that is the recovery screen my friend...

when you turn on your phone while holding down both volume keys, it will take you there.

what did you do to make it "go nuts" (if anything)
    06-06-2011 04:37 PM
    Thanks for letting me know what that was!

I didnt do anything other than waiting on facebook to load and it was just a white screen, and when I went to pick up my phone it was black. I hit the power button to bring back up the screen and nothing! SO I poped out the battery and restarted it. and this is the screen I got. But like I said i hit the home button and it was fine.
    06-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Thanks for letting me know what that was!

I didnt do anything other than waiting on facebook to load and it was just a white screen, and when I went to pick up my phone it was black. I hit the power button to bring back up the screen and nothing! SO I poped out the battery and restarted it. and this is the screen I got. But like I said i hit the home button and it was fine.
    when the phone crashes it will boot up to that screen...its used to hard reset your phone to factory settings.
    06-08-2011 02:10 PM
    when the phone crashes it will boot up to that screen...its used to hard reset your phone to factory settings.
    If it reset to factory settings wouldnt i have lost apps and stuff?? cause i didnt! My phone has been fine since!
    06-08-2011 07:16 PM
    you can go to the screen but you still have to apply the reset...if you only backed out then you just looked at the screen and thats it...no worries bud
    06-09-2011 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD