Movin' On Up..

FearTheGhost13

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, I haven't been around much the past couple weeks, been overly busy with work :( Anyway, I picked up a Droid Charge yesterday so I'm going to be settling in with this new wonderful phone! I want to thank everyone here in the Fascinate forums for everything I've learned, I really appreciate all the HARD work a lot of you put in to make this phone and the forums as good as it can be! Again thank you everyone, take care!

P.S. I still have my fascinate so I may pop back to it here and there and definitely will not be a stranger to these forums! I have much love for this place!

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, I haven't been around much the past couple weeks, been overly busy with work :( Anyway, I picked up a Droid Charge yesterday so I'm going to be settling in with this new wonderful phone! I want to thank everyone here in the Fascinate forums for everything I've learned, I really appreciate all the HARD work a lot of you put in to make this phone and the forums as good as it can be! Again thank you everyone, take care!

P.S. I still have my fascinate so I may pop back to it here and there and definitely will not be a stranger to these forums! I have much love for this place!

Your help will be missed FTG! Go play with DXC! Enjoy the Charge as one day, many of us will be embarking on new devices!

ITF36059

Dis-Member
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site

You will be missed...Hey stop back and give us a lowdown on the new phone sometime. We'll all be moving on eventually.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463