It's Been Fun, Guys

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Well, it has been fun guys, but I found an offer for a like new T-bolt that was too good for me to pass up. I wanted to thank all of you that have helped me out over the last 9 months learning Android and all the ins and outs of this great phone. Especially Landshark, Gunnermike, and DroidXcon. Seriously, you all have been great.

I'll check in from time to time, as I will keep the Fascie around as a Wifi device. Thanks again guys!

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Well, it has been fun guys, but I found an offer for a like new T-bolt that was too good for me to pass up. I wanted to thank all of you that have helped me out over the last 9 months learning Android and all the ins and outs of this great phone. Especially Landshark, Gunnermike, and DroidXcon. Seriously, you all have been great.

I'll check in from time to time, as I will keep the Fascie around as a Wifi device. Thanks again guys!

Good luck with the T-Bolt. It's been great having you around the Fascinate Forums.

Reactions: cordoni

FearTheGhost13

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site

Cool man, hope the T-bolt works well for you! I just got the Droid Charge earlier in the week and am loving that phone! Still have my Fascinate too :)

Reactions: cordoni

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Cool man, hope the T-bolt works well for you! I just got the Droid Charge earlier in the week and am loving that phone! Still have my Fascinate too :)

Congrats! I too definitely plan on hanging onto my fascinate as well. Makes a great backup phone.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo