gregchard2

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok so ive flashed cr 1.3 on my old fascinate and the 3g waSnt the Best so I called verizon and had them send me a new phone and before I flashed my 3g was ok and now that I flashed to cr1.3 again same problem anyway to fix this I don't want to call verizon again after having this replacement phone for a week haha

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

scampy

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok so ive flashed cr 1.3 on my old fascinate and the 3g waSnt the Best so I called verizon and had them send me a new phone and before I flashed my 3g was ok and now that I flashed to cr1.3 again same problem anyway to fix this I don't want to call verizon again after having this replacement phone for a week haha

Had 3g (not signal loss) intermittent issue after flashing ukb2, mobile data would constantly connect and disconnect. Vzw tech wasted time, couldn't fix, got a warranty fassy. Problem solved. Later that day....flashed jts cm7 on the oldie,for curiosity's sake, and reading those threads saw a 3g fix: log in to vzw account and activate an old phone, then reactivate the fassy. So I just activated my"broken" phone. Voila! Two fully functional fassys :) had fun comparing bat life, stability in oc/uv,etc w two phones. Batt life better on the newer one, so odined the old one back to stock and reactivated the warranty model. Vzw was less than interested in my activation solution to their warranty solution. Maybe their tech support should ask q.s on the forums :p anyhow, that worked for me. Btw com rom rocks, but boy, cm7 is BALLS fast. Like my phone so well with the kb2 that it will be a tough parting of the ways when cm7 is as functional and stable.

Sent from someone's old fascinate that fedex brought me

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

Don't bother with the warranty replacement again. First, I'd recommend backing everything up, ODINing back to stock, OTA to the latest and greatest build and seeing how your 3G is doing. If it's working well, try flashing ComROM 2.0 and then check 3G again.

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Don't bother with the warranty replacement again. First, I'd recommend backing everything up, ODINing back to stock, OTA to the latest and greatest build and seeing how your 3G is doing. If it's working well, try flashing ComROM 2.0 and then check 3G again.

I think im gonna revert back to stock and OTA to ED04 then flash CR2.0 back on to fix my issues. Should I perform a *228 option 1 and 2 after everything is flashed?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma