Incipio Silicrylic for GNex

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
This has to be my favorite case. I bought two for my Thunderbolt a few months back and love it. Glad to see it for the GNex :)

I'm assuming this will fit the Verizon version of the phone? If so, I'm ordering it now.

DessVZW

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
We were given the clear today to buy accessories on employee accounts direct from corporate stores using our employee discount. I'm getting the Incipio case (black/black silicrylic) from Verizon. When I get my hands on it, I can post up some pics of the case. Some stores may sell them to customers, but they're not supposed to.

jharo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I asked Incipio if the case was for the LTE or HSPA version. They said it's for both because there is no size difference. :confused: uh oh!

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I also sent them a message tonight asking if it fits both versions... explained to them that the Verizon LTE version is slightly thicker due to the LTE radio.

I'll post back with an update when they email me back.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Picked up the case on Sunday from Verizon. I'm assuming since the box has Verizon branding it will fit just fine.

Awesome so they will have the vehicle dock right away. I think i will get that Incipio caes also. I'm getting excited seeing all these accessories available. I'm confused by your statement about the branding.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Interesting.... just as an update. Incipio never responded back to my email about the size difference. I did receive the cases though. The packaging is only branded by Incipio... says "fits Samsung Galaxy Nexus". Guess I'll find out when I get the phone.

scaled.php

scaled.php

sutrebla15

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
What's so good about Incipio cases? If you don't use Incipio, which case do you use and why?

Sorry, just wondering which case would be best for me...I've never gotten a case cause I've never gotten a phone worth protecting that much lol.

Lambduh

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Received my silicrylic in the mail yesterday, it seems malleable enough that the extended battery will fit. I will update with whether it does or not once I get my gnex.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
What's so good about Incipio cases? If you don't use Incipio, which case do you use and why?

Sorry, just wondering which case would be best for me...I've never gotten a case cause I've never gotten a phone worth protecting that much lol.

Out of all the cases I have tried... I find I like these the best. Not too bulky and they dont attract fingerprints/grease the way some of the other high gloss cases do... plus they look good. It really depends on the users preference of a case. Besides these cases... I would normally use a regular TPU silicone case.

Reactions: sutrebla15

jharo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Well here is their response:

Thank you for your quick reply. Upon reviewing those links provided, and speaking with my product manager, the SILICRYLIC case still will be able to fit both versions of the phone. Thank you very much for patience in the matter regarding the case and fit, and if you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us back.

Kind Regards,

have24

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
I know this thread is talking about the Incipio Silicrylic but I ordered a TPU from Amazon yesterday. Signed up for the free trial of Amazon Prime while I was at it giving me free 2-day shipping (also no tax, total $9.90) so should receive it on Thursday. Hopefully, will be opening it up and putting it right no my Nexus.

Back to the OP, I like the look of the Incipio Silicrylic. Still don't know if I'm going to use a case on it or not. Guess we will see how much bulk it adds to it. I am going to be a graduate student for the next two year doing soybean trials out in the field so might be a little rough on it. Also I'm careless at times.