Will this create a hump on my Galaxy Nexus? Is it NFC compatible?

ThinkGeek :: iGeek Large Capacity Portable Charger

P.S. Just trying to loosen the tension around here, our phone will be here soon guys!

EDIT: Also, I'll personally probably get one, $62 is insanely cheap compared to what we pay for extended batteries. However, I'd use it for other things, most likely not my phone.. =P My Transformer Prime if I'm pulling an all nighter at the library for finals week? Pfft, yeah!
    12-11-2011 11:52 PM
    It's out of stock. Don't play with my emotions like that! TROLL!!!!!!
    12-11-2011 11:54 PM
    Ok first of all that isn't a battery its a battery pack. You plug your USB chord into it and charge your cell with it. Obviously no nfc your phones battery will do that.
    Second they sell them a lot cheaper on Amazon and they're pretty much always in stock.
    12-12-2011 12:33 AM
    12-12-2011 08:16 PM
    Ok first of all that isn't a battery its a battery pack. You plug your USB chord into it and charge your cell with it. Obviously no nfc your phones battery will do that.
    Second they sell them a lot cheaper on Amazon and they're pretty much always in stock.
    It was a joke. But this post was far funnier than my OP. Well played sir, well played.

P.S. I even said it was a joke in the OP. Way to ruin the thread.
    12-12-2011 08:20 PM
    Sorry

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    12-17-2011 09:00 AM
    I got the extended battery and put in my phone with the cover it comes with and compared. Its sooooooo minimal you really have to look for differences between the stock and extended. I lined the phones up back to back and really couldn't tell

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    12-17-2011 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD