I've never had a car dock. only because I never wanted to stick them to my windshield and I've always felt that the screen was too small. now that the nexus is larger I'm thinking about it.
    I still don't want to stick it in my windshield, because of the wires and power cable.. does anyone know if the car docks will stick to the dashboard or maybe to the club box?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    12-12-2011 09:46 PM
    I have the car dock and its possible to to stick on the dashboard since it comes with a dashboard pad with adhesive film on the bottom.
    12-12-2011 09:51 PM
    I have the car dock and its possible to to stick on the dashboard since it comes with a dashboard pad with adhesive film on the bottom.
    Do you have a Galaxy nexus or just buying accessoires for it right now?
    12-12-2011 09:54 PM
    Do you have a Galaxy nexus or just buying accessoires for it right now?
    I walked into the store on Sunday trying to get someone to sell the phone. I asked if they had some accessories and the lady was kind enough to bring me out a few. She mentioned some package deal where I could get 3 accessories for certain price so I bought them. No I don't own the phone , yet!
    12-12-2011 09:58 PM
    I walked into the store on Sunday trying to get someone to sell the phone. I asked if they had some accessories and the lady was kind enough to bring me out a few. She mentioned some package deal where I could get 3 accessories for certain price so I bought them. No I don't own the phone , yet!
    That's cool, I will definitely be getting that package along with a desk dock if they have it. I'm tempted to get the accessories now but, I may just wait.
    12-12-2011 10:05 PM
    how much was the car dock?

12-12-2011 11:04 PM
    how much was the car dock?

On the box of the pics he posted in the thread below it said $39.99 I believe.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...ic-gnex-2.html
    12-13-2011 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD