Nexus Pouch?

Tenken

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anybody knew of a pouch like they had with the Nexus One. That pouch was amazing in so many ways, Anybody have any idea of a similar one?

goldkear

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Vaja made a really nice customizeable case for the N1, I would have bought it had it ever come to verizon. I wish they would do the same for the GN, but doesn't seem to be the case. (haha! accidental pun ftw!)

eikphoto

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
+1 I would love a pouch for this phone. Right now I'm using a pouch that cake with a car charger from Walmart, I think its made by griffin

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Deathshead

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I use Golla they are a canvas type material, but are great. I keep all my cards in the pocket, etc so i dont have to carry a second wallet around.

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
razr is a couple mm shorter than GN o_O i heard that the GN sticks out just a little

2011-12-18_20-14-59_602.jpg

Fits a little better than it looks. Its only $3 shipped for crying out loud.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for a combo-pouch... that has a clip and rotates. Like the Blackberry style cases...

Any thoughts...?

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I've used Incase's GPS pouches for my previous phones. The Nexus fits but with the TPU case from Verizon on it, it's difficult to get it inside the pouch without rubbing against the zipper, which I don't like. I'm wondering if the neoprene sleeve that came with my PSP 1000 will suffice until better options surface.

And that Nexus One pouch is sweet btw.

ninjataint

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I used to have a brown leatherish blackberry style pouch for my OG Droid, I enjoyed the pouch lifestyle.

I wish I could find a case like that. I think I am going to order the razr case for three bucks and a month in shipping. Worst comes to worst and I don't like it, I'll give it to one of my friends who has a razr.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane