Guys and girls please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Everyone is excited about this device. I may get it or may get the rezound. Don't know yet. I'm posting this here because this will get busy really quick.

But I want to make a plea to everyone on this site. Don't insult or make remarks because someone may buy a droidx2 over a nexus. We are better then that. I don't like reading posts about people saying anything other then this is dumb, etc.

Watch language. We are all adults here but knew members may be turned off and not join because of it.

Finally and I can't stress this enough. We have phones with google. Use it. We don't need ten threads discussing the same feature etc. I think this will help in searches for answers and keep the forums tidy.
I mean Conan the Streater needs some sleep.

Anyhow everyone enjoy their devices and happy holidays.

Love this site.

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Everyone is excited about this device. I may get it or may get the rezound. Don't know yet. I'm posting this here because this will get busy really quick.

But I want to make a plea to everyone on this site. Don't insult or make remarks because someone may buy a droidx2 over a nexus. We are better then that. I don't like reading posts about people saying anything other then this is dumb, etc.

Watch language. We are all adults here but knew members may be turned off and not join because of it.

Finally and I can't stress this enough. We have phones with google. Use it. We don't need ten threads discussing the same feature etc. I think this will help in searches for answers and keep the forums tidy.
I mean Conan the Streater needs some sleep.

Anyhow everyone enjoy their devices and happy holidays.

Love this site.

What the crack pipe? Pass whatever ur smoking....

Status
Not open for further replies.