Zagg screen protectors

eedlebop

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I have been using a Zagg screenie on my OG iPad for as long as I've owned the thing, and it still has zero scratches or nicks on it, what, 20 months later? Extremely durable. It also breaks up glare, but only a little. The adhesive has not receded, cracked, allowed peeling, or anything.

I purchased a zagg screenie for my nexus without a second thought.

I can't speak to other screen protectors, but I was comfortable with the cost/benefit ratio of the Zagg.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
The only thing that i dont like about zagg screen protectors is the fact that when i am using my fingers to swipe the screen my fingers get stuck on the screen. I agree with the durability of the screen protectors however.

NightAngel79

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
I've never been a fan of the 'wet' application ones myself. I admit to never giving them a chance though. Perhaps I'll finally look into a zagg.... can't be that hard to put on correctly

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I've used Zagg in the past. It's pretty good if you can install it correctly. I ordered Ghost Amor for the G-nex. I've installed it on my Ipad & Xoom, it's much easier to install than Zagg and it's also much smoother with no orange peel look. It looks like crap for a few days but, then clears up and looks really good.

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I have a zagg shield. Wasn't going to but decided i'd try it, not to mention my co workers forgot to charge me for it lmao. It's not bad, yea it has a platicky feeling. Not too bad. It's tough and i can barely notice it. Screen quality is not hampered too much. I think its pretty damn good.

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I've always been a huge fan of Zagg Invishield for my phones. In fact I require it for my company. We work in some rough environments and they have indeed been good for protecting the screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol