Ghost Armor Carbon Fiber and Screen Protector Review

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Ordered the Ghost Armor Carbon Fiber skin on Tuesday and it was just delivered today. I ran over to the kiosk here in my local mall and had the guy there install it since I'm all thumbs when it comes to this.

First impressions:

Carbon Fiber feels great and adds pretty much no bulk. The screen protector is great, Ive used Ghost Armor on most of my electronic screens and this one is no different from the others. Ghost Armor is a wet application, but has NO orange peel like other wet application protectors. Being day 1 there is a slight haze, but this typically goes away after a few days.

The battery cover has 1 cutout for the "Samsung" logo. I would assume this would line up perfectly assuming you have the standard battery door. I am using the extended battery and door so the cutout was slightly off. The guy at the kiosk enlarged the cutout so it appeared correct.

On to the pictures:

DSCF5671.jpg

DSCF5672.jpg

DSCF5676.jpg

DSCF5677.jpg

DSCF5678.jpg

DSCF5679.jpg

DSCF5680.jpg

DSCF5682.jpg

DSCF5683.jpg

DSCF5686.jpg

Last edited:

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
They sent the wrong screen protectors for mine :( I just called them and they said they would express send me out some more. They didn't even question it and, said I didn't have to send what they sent me back. They must of knew they made a mistake once I gave them my order number. It kind of sucks because I was expecting it today but, as long as they send me the right ones I'm cool with it.

It looks like they sent me the Nexus S covers.

IMG_20111223_165600.jpg

Last edited:

Kancerstick

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
hey love the pics! thanks for that. I really want to get your same setup on my gnex.. The only thing holding me back is.. How thick is the body protection? Im hesitant to get it because im not sure after adding the body part it will still fit the VZW car dock, i also have the extended battery.

Do you use the vzw car dock and / or can confirm if it will fit with the ghost armor kit?

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
hey love the pics! thanks for that. I really want to get your same setup on my gnex.. The only thing holding me back is.. How thick is the body protection? Im hesitant to get it because im not sure after adding the body part it will still fit the VZW car dock, i also have the extended battery.

Do you use the vzw car dock and / or can confirm if it will fit with the ghost armor kit?

Its thin. I don't have the car dock to test, but I can't imagine that a super thin stick on skin would keep it from working.

Again this isn't a case, just a stick on adhesive film they say its less than 1/100th of an inch thick...