Case with built-in battery?

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know some good cases with build in battery for the VGN like the mophie juice pack air or plus. I searched the internet but didn't find anything like that for the VGN. Here you have the link to the mophie juice pack air for the iphone: mophie juice pack air™ - iPhone 4 rechargeable backup battery case

just get some extra batteries. No need for a bulky case when you have the option to remove your battery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

flashkillpro

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Case with build in battery ???

extra batteries are not easy to transport and you have to turn your phone on and off to change them and you always have to recharge them, ...you cant have them on you in your daily life !

shanimal92

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Case with build in battery ???

I would really like to know this too. i really like the idea of the Mophie Air for the iPhone. wish they would expand to Android

flashkillpro

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
the extended battery gives you 250 mah more then the normal. That?s nothing. A case with build in battery gives you 1500 mah to 2500 more so you have :1850 + 2500 =4350 mAh.

jumpo64

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
the extended battery gives you 250 mah more then the normal. That?s nothing. A case with build in battery gives you 1500 mah to 2500 more so you have :1850 + 2500 =4350 mAh.

Yes, but look at the case for the Nexus S. That thing is a brick even compared to my old OG Droid. I'm all about battery life, but the cases make the phone almost an inch wide.

If I was going this route at all I'd much rather have an extra 500mAh (plus extended battery) and an overall slimmer phone; compared to 1500mAh extra and a phone I can't get in my pockets.

In other words I'm willing to sacrifice some of the thinness of the phone, but an inch is way too big.

flashkillpro

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
i still haven?t received my vgn. I only heard about a few people complaining about the short battery because of lte and stuff like that so i cant say i really need a case with build in battery. it is just convenient because you only need to recharge your phone twice a week. I had that on my last phone and it was pretty cool.:cool::cool::p:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12