XO skin vs Ghost Armor

sutrebla15

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

I'm debating if I should get the XO skin or Ghost Armor screen protector. I've been looking at some posts on here but still can't decide which to get. Anyone have experience with both brands? What are the pros and cons for both?

Thanks!

DOOG9517

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Ive used Ghost Armor before, but really want to know if xo works as well. Also are ghost armor skins even available yet at the kiosks?

iastonish

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I worked for Ghost Armor, gotta say their skins are the best I've seen. Transparent, oil resistant, and scratch resistant. You also get a lifetime warranty with the skin. If you need a new one you just pay a $5 installation fee or you can get the skin and apply it yourself for free.

Never tried xo skins, but read a few good reviews about them as well on the forums.

sutrebla15

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I worked for Ghost Armor, gotta say their skins are the best I've seen. Transparent, oil resistant, and scratch resistant. You also get a lifetime warranty with the skin. If you need a new one you just pay a $5 installation fee or you can get the skin and apply it yourself for free.

Never tried xo skins, but read a few good reviews about them as well on the forums.

How is the smoothness of it? I had a a ZAGG on my old feature phone, it wasn't very smooth when scrolling with my fingers.

naqzar

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I just installed my XO last night. It is definitely better than Zagg but it isn't glass smooth by any means. I also think I lost a little bit of touch sensitivity. Kind of hoping sgp comes out with the crystal dry install. I am debating picking up the sgp oleophobic one though. I REALLY like the glass feel and hate a rubber/soft feel.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
How is the smoothness of it? I had a a ZAGG on my old feature phone, it wasn't very smooth when scrolling with my fingers.

I installed Ghost Amor on my tablets. It's pretty smooth, a little smoother than Zagg IMO. Ghost Amor is like the same type of material as the Zagg but, it's easier to install and looks & feels smoother.

wheezy

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I have a XO Skin installed on my phone right now. I used to have ga but had issues with it peeling. The XO seems to be slightly smoother. XO Skins, Zagg, and Ghost Armor are all the military grade material, but XO Skins is uv coated so it doesnt turn yellow and has a much better finish. They are the smoothest you can get with your phone still being safe. I have tried acrylic ones before and they just end up scratched or getting dirt stuck under them. I posted a review with some pics of the xo here http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...ories/142244-xo-skin-now-dry-perfect-fit.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34