Winning!

That's the first thing that came into my head when I unwrapped this beauty from it's Amazon packing. Sometimes you take a chance when ordering items online that are form fitting such as clothes, shoes...... and cases for the dopest phone on the market.

I'm an accessories addict. For my Droid X I had over 10 cases, extra batteries, docks, car mounts, different textured screen wipes, bluetooth speakers... blah blah blah.

If you are looking for a perfect form fitting case with better than average protection, I'd recommend the Cruzer Lite Argyle High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case

Everything from the texture to the cutouts is SPOT ON. Note: I have the extended battery and cover on right now and it is still a perfect fit. Everything lines up. On my Droid X I noticed that with the extended battery the sides were not wrapped around flush. This is not the case with this......case.

I noticed no difference whatsoever in the standard and extended battery+door on. I found the case on Amazon for $21.00 cheaper than the Verizon corporate store. The link will be posted below along with the detailed pictures.

Any questions you have, I will be happy to answer. Happy Shopping:emo_im_laughing:

LINK: Amazon.com: Smoke - Cruzer Lite Argyle High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case - For Samsung Galaxy ~Nexus SCH-i515 & GT-i925~ (Verizon Wireless) [Cruzer Lite Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories
    -
    Photos

D1andOnlyOmen and ca_jordan like this.
    12-21-2011 07:47 PM
    Was never really a fan of Cruzer Lite cases but you can find them on eBay for even cheaper... $5
    Argyle TPU Cases: argyle tpu cases galaxy nexus | eBay
    12-21-2011 10:45 PM
    Was never really a fan of Cruzer Lite cases but you can find them on eBay for even cheaper... $5
    Argyle TPU Cases: argyle tpu cases galaxy nexus | eBay
    Good to know, thanks
    12-22-2011 09:31 AM
    Does the volume rocker line up on the case?
    12-22-2011 11:44 AM
    Yes, perfectly.
    12-22-2011 11:54 AM
    i went with diztronic. I like tpu cases without the pattern
    12-22-2011 11:58 AM
    i went with diztronic. I like tpu cases without the pattern
    Exactly, never really liked the argyle or diamond pattern on the TPU cases. Went with the gloss black diztronic case for now.
    12-22-2011 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD