Can't buy a case or a dock. Wonderful.

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Much like Motorola's "promised" SD card support for the Xoom which they delivered right as the device hit EOL (thanks guys!) I'm now finding that not only can't I buy a dock for this phone, but I can't buy a case for it either.

The only way I can get a case is if I, like I imagine everyone else here is doing, waste money on one solely to hold them over until the the dock comes out just so they can go out and buy yet another case. Fantastic.

Am I the only one pissed off at how terrible this whole phone launch has gone? First the phone itself goes through 38297626 internal delays, then it gets released without a dock, now on top of everything else the Verizon rep tells me the "official" Incipio case they sell doesn't work with the extended battery... gosh, I should've just gotten an iPhone! /s

Excuse me while I throw up over how unfathomably asinine this whole situation is.

Last edited:

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
as per my post on another thread, don't believe what Verizon tells you. I asked them if the Incipio fit w/the ext battery, one guy said no, the other guy said, let me try it, and it fit on fine.

JMac24#AC

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy Nexus

I too was looking for a dock. This is the best I found. The idea of the Y cable kind of sucks but I wen't with it. Waiting for it to be delivered. And the spare battery won't hurt.

Last edited:

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I know what you mean. My frustration stems from the cheap car dock the U.S. version of the phone has and still no desk dock. I'm sure sooner or later they both will be available ( which utilizes the pins). I just don't understand why they take so long. It took awhile with the Nexus One and S accessories also.