Diztronic - TPU Case

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
so it's easy to slip out of your hand?

yes and no....it's got a bit of a grit to it for lack of a better term.
It's very solid.
However, as with any case of this type I can see it stretching over the coarse of two years.

It's not made for the extended battery, so with my device it doesn't wrap around the screen on the bottom as much as the top.
I have a deadline for work on Wednesday, but I can do a video comparison if you want.

NateDizzy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
yes and no....it's got a bit of a grit to it for lack of a better term.
It's very solid.
However, as with any case of this type I can see it stretching over the coarse of two years.

It's not made for the extended battery, so with my device it doesn't wrap around the screen on the bottom as much as the top.
I have a deadline for work on Wednesday, but I can do a video comparison if you want.

Yes, please. :cool:

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
will do.
It will be the two old cases and I have the new Diztronic still in packaging...so I can take it out to compare, but I will probably sell that one.

NNate

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
After using the case for the weekend I decided to take it off last night. It's a great case - especially at the price, but I think I'm just going to run naked. I like the feel of the phone w/o a case and the case really attracted lint in my pocket around the edges of the screen that was difficult to clean off. This is no fault to Diztronic, just a case fault in general.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513