FYI: Verizonwireless.com has the standard battery 50% off for $19.99
    01-13-2012 10:04 AM
    do you have a link? Doesnt show up when i go there
    01-16-2012 01:11 AM
    Hey man thanks a lot. Even the extended battery with the cover is only 24.99 right now.

Here is a link for anybody wishing to check out this deal.

Set Your Location

EDIT: Don't know why the link hyperlinks as Set Your Location. Hope its working for you guys. If not just go to verizonwireless and go to your phone and then to the accessories for your phone. Both the standard battery and extended battery with back plate are 50% off right now.

Thanks again to the OP.

EDIT 2: I wish Verizon had that charger/stand that charges a battery without it being in the phone. My friend has it and he can charge a battery and his phone at the same time with a Y cable he also got with it. But really it makes it so you never have to have your phone tethered to anything.
    Going to pick one up myself for when 4G hits my area. ATM I am only on 3G and my battery lasts all day plus some. Unless I am home all day and am playing with the thing nonstop.

If your wondering what I am talking about its this thing right here:
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=nbseQFSl
    01-16-2012 01:19 AM
    These deals are still going on guys. I have no idea how long, but I wanted to bump this once since its on the second page.
    01-19-2012 03:44 AM
    These deals are still going on guys. I have no idea how long, but I wanted to bump this once since its on the second page.
    Ordered the extended yesterday for 24.99 . Looks like its no longer available.
    01-19-2012 11:24 AM
    how much longer does the extended battery extend the phone usage? it doesn't seem like it's that big of a bump since its only 250mAh more..
    01-19-2012 11:35 AM
    how much longer does the extended battery extend the phone usage? it doesn't seem like it's that big of a bump since its only 250mAh more..
    I think it might only be an hour or so but for $25 bucks, it's worth it imo.
    01-19-2012 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD