With Moto's ability to get a huge battery into a relatively thin phone, can we expect Samsung to come out with a battery of similar size (3000+ mAh) for the GN? 2100 mAh is nice and all, but I really wouldn't mind that extra 1000 to get me through the day..

EDIT:

Right after I posted this I read about Seidio's 3800 mAh battery for the Galaxy Nexus.. But that thing turns the phone into a tank. I'm talking about larger battery that's roughly the same size as the extended battery we've got now...
    01-17-2012 04:31 PM
    With the Sprint version coming out soon and being clocked at 1.5 Ghz instead of 1.2 Ghz, I would imagine the battery will be bigger to help with the extra battery drain. That is, if the rumors are true. If they are, hopefully we can just pop the Sprint version's battery into the CDMA version.
    01-17-2012 04:50 PM
    With the Sprint version coming out soon and being clocked at 1.5 Ghz instead of 1.2 Ghz, I would imagine the battery will be bigger to help with the extra battery drain. That is, if the rumors are true. If they are, hopefully we can just pop the Sprint version's battery into the CDMA version.
    Yeah, unless the stock battery for the Sprint version is 2100 mAh. I have it and frankly it should have been the stock battery for the Verizon phone as well. The phone overall looks better with the 2100 mAh battery cover. Everything is smooth while still remaining thin. Until battery tech gets better, true extended batteries will always look ridiculous.
    01-18-2012 06:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD