Cruzerlite Androidified Case Review

kajii

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Placed my order on Amazon for three... the wait begins! :( Anybody else waiting until the 22nd for more to be in stock? Post here if they ship early! :D

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
What color? I have an Otterbox, but I also have 3 of these puppies in my Amazon cart lol

Any warping?

I like the darker colors. Black. Grey. I don't know what colors they come in. Is that otter box real bulky?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I like the darker colors. Black. Grey. I don't know what colors they come in. Is that otter box real bulky?

I have the Commuter, so no, but it's kind of slick (feel wise)--at least the polycarbonate. I don't doubt it gives better protection that these cases, but I would like a bit more grip/style?

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I hear ya. I've never seen a case like this one with Andy on it. Its a :thumbup: from me.
I just went back a few pages and seen the other colors available. Wow. I like em all

Yadao

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Here's some pics of my cases

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

5a.jpg

Reactions: Jasper

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I've almost bought the white one, teal one, and smoke one for 3 days now.

Anyone know how long that promo is running? I can't resist, but I can, because I love my Otterbox. It's weird lol.

Secretagnt

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Just got my three about a week ago .... white, green, and clear ...... fixing to order three more ..... only case I will own for my gnex .... Love them .... Great feel and excellent coverage .....