I am Loving my Verizon Shell/Holster Combo

GNex Girl

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I got mine for $21 shipped on Amazon. This case has a kickstand and the holster has a belt clip. I like the feel of the matte rubberized case, but I wish the pattern was a carbon fiber pattern, it would look cooler.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...PS://www.verizon.com/products/&token=cH5-r2y7

I don't think there is a slim fit case out there with a kickstand other than this one. Doesn't fit the extended battery, though :( I have an Incipio NGP that fits the extended battery and a Seidio active holster on order in the hopes that it will fit the Incipio NGP.

Last edited:

GNex Girl

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
sam_galaxy_nexus_shell_holster.png

MRGQ

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
I just bought this also...I really wanted a case less holster but went to Verizon today and bought this. I really like the way it feels in my hand. The kickstand is a plus. I hate the pattern on it tho but overall a great holster with a slim case.

Reactions: GNex Girl

GNex Girl

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I just bought this also...I really wanted a case less holster but went to Verizon today and bought this. I really like the way it feels in my hand. The kickstand is a plus. I hate the pattern on it tho but overall a great holster with a slim case.
If they had just done a carbon fiber pattern, it would be awesome.

roaddawg24

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I didn't even see those at the vzw store the other day,so I picked up the otterbox,even though most would think its too bulky for them ,I actually like that,cause I think the phone body is a bit thin and flimsy anyway,,yours is better looking with that pattern though.:)

fed123

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Verizon showed me this case when I purchased the phone the first day it was available in December. I usually never buy without doing some research, but I did, and pleasantly have no regrets.

spun2u

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I bought this and like it. This will fit your Galaxy Nexus with a extended battery, all you need to do is just leave the battery cover off the phone and the back case will fit the phone just fine. And it's also snug enough to keep the battery from moving.

I actually did this with my old Droid X. The case cover wouldn't snap around it until I took the extended batt door off then it fit fine without any issues.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci