Is there one out there? Have been searching out there but haven't found anything
    02-21-2012 12:35 AM
    I was lucky enough to find the limited edition Google battery door that comes with the ones they give their employees. It is best looking thing ever. I love that I live right next to Google.
    02-22-2012 02:18 AM
    And it fit your VZW Gnex?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    02-22-2012 08:13 AM
    Yeah, they make two versions for it. Google offers their employees the 4G or GSM version of the phone as a gift. Here is a pic of my Verizon Galaxy Nexus. Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter
    GNex Girl likes this.
    02-22-2012 05:51 PM
    thanks for the pic!
    02-22-2012 06:40 PM
    I have been looking for one of these too. There are so many for the GSM version on ebay but none for the verizon one
    02-22-2012 07:16 PM
    I think they sell them seperate at Google. The person I bought it from had a GSM phone but had the battery cover wrapped in plastic. I will ask him to see if it is possible to get more. I kinda want a backup.
    02-23-2012 01:00 AM
    Yeah, they make two versions for it. Google offers their employees the 4G or GSM version of the phone as a gift. Here is a pic of my Verizon Galaxy Nexus. Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter
    I think they sell them seperate at Google. The person I bought it from had a GSM phone but had the battery cover wrapped in plastic. I will ask him to see if it is possible to get more. I kinda want a backup.
    I saw those covers back around launch day....they were amazing, and still are. Yeah see if they are for sale, or buy a bunch of em. I'd be willing to pay $25 or more if need be.
    02-23-2012 01:26 PM
    No luck. Seller never emailed me back.
    02-26-2012 03:21 AM
    That looks nice!
    02-26-2012 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD