I think we can all agree that the Nexus is one little slippery device. It is also very thin. I have no desire to sacrifice its thin profile by adding a bulky case. It seems to be if I had a battery cover that was non-slip, or somewhat tacky to the touch, that would provide some aid in helping me not drop it. I've search here and on the Net in general and can't find a batter cover like this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    03-04-2012 01:52 PM
    I remember seeing where someone had sprayed their battery cover with rubberizing tool dip (from a hardware store). I was going to give it a go (and still might), but I found a case I like. I would definitely buy a spare battery cover to try it on, though.

Something like this.
    thomaslrowe likes this.
    03-04-2012 02:54 PM
    If you use the spray can, I recommend multiple, very light coats.
    Personally, I'd rather have grip from the sides of the phone where I mostly touch it.
    I miss the shape and feel of my Pre3...
    thomaslrowe likes this.
    03-04-2012 10:14 PM
    The Rearth Slim looks about as good as I've seen. Anyone have experience with it?
    03-04-2012 11:27 PM
    I'm attempting to get a bumper case made just for the sides. I will let you know if I have any success.
    thomaslrowe likes this.
    03-05-2012 02:30 AM
    this is what I have

Sent from my NateModz Codename Android Red GNex
    03-08-2012 01:50 AM
    My friend had it when I purchased it from him, it completely does away with the slippery ness. I will ask where he got it from when I see him

Sent from my NateModz Codename Android Red GNex
    03-08-2012 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD