Battery cover with kickstand?

jennyfur

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed there are quite a few cases with kickstands. And now a few extended batteries come with replacement covers that include kickstands. But are there any non-extended battery covers with kickstands out there? Just curious since I prefer my Gnex naked ;)

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Hmmm. Good question. I've never seen em. Obviously you can find a case with a kickstand. I like my nexus naked too :D but I did just order a seidio case for mine. I want to keep it pretty since I won't be caving in and buying another device soon.

Dropped from XparentLiquidNexus via TapaTalk

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Just did a Google search and didn't see anything for the standard battery cover. Only for extended batteries and cases. :(

Dropped from XparentLiquidNexus via TapaTalk

oxfat

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Both Verizon and Seidio make these. I have the Verizon version right now, but I am going to order the Seidio version today. Android Central has a sale going on over the Easter weekend. The important part for me is that they both have matching holsters. I know, very uncool, but I prefer a holster.

tap'd from my GNex

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Both Verizon and Seidio make these. I have the Verizon version right now, but I am going to order the Seidio version today. Android Central has a sale going on over the Easter weekend. The important part for me is that they both have matching holsters. I know, very uncool, but I prefer a holster.

tap'd from my GNex

what did you end up getting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci