Does anyone know if this battery will increase the device thickeness a lot? Compared to the standard battery. I just got a seidio case and now I need a new battery. I'm wondering if I can use this battery with the cover. Thanks in advance! :thumbup::beer:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=_S9WfuOl

Dropped from LiquidNexus via Tapatalk2
    04-10-2012 06:56 PM
    The stock extended battery (2100mAh) adds very little to the thickness and most cases can handle it but not all.
    sicario666 likes this.
    04-10-2012 08:50 PM
    Good to know. Thank you

04-10-2012 08:55 PM
    Good to know. Thank you

Curious if you grabbed it and how it worked out?
    Thanks!
    04-20-2012 01:36 PM
    Just picked this up yesterday (4-26) and am quite pleased with it. I got the charger with the spare standard (1850 mah) battery on launch day. So I been running with those.

Gotta say its a real nice addition to time off the charger. Can do 4 hours of on screen time no prob. Standard had hard time doing 3.

Someone mentioned that the standard battery door fits with the extended. Yea it does but its tight. I have a cheapo tpu case and it fits better with the tight standard door. Not a perfect fit but its OK.

The problem I have is now I have 2 standard batteries that I don't even want to use.
    Mr.Gadget likes this.
    04-27-2012 03:30 PM
    I was checking that out too. I have the standard battery plus charger too. Nice to know the extended battery still fits. That was my hangup on getting the extended. Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    davey11 likes this.
    04-27-2012 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD