the only ones i have used are the ones from verizon what is another decent option? and were to get it? the verizon ones are like 10 bucks for 3 i think on there web site not sure in store dont remember lol
    04-13-2012 07:53 AM
    I love my invisible shields from zagg.
    ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins

Some hate them, I love them....worth every penny.
    check out my sig for a video on them.
    04-18-2012 07:32 PM
    I have lots of devices I have used screen protectors on and in my 20+ years using these items I have never seen the need of spending more than $2 on a pack of 3 from eBay. I have never had a scratch get through but I also take fairly good care of my devices. I don't use them as hammers, pry bars, or hockey pucks.
    04-18-2012 10:46 PM
    Ever since my youngest picked up my wifes old phone and decided to muck it up, I use it.
    04-19-2012 05:30 AM
    have you ever had a problem with your speaker after installing the invisibleshield? The salesman at bb said he wouldn't use it because one of the other salesmen ruined 3 phones and it wasn't even because of the solution that is sprayed on it.
    04-22-2012 06:51 PM
    To be honest the salesmen probably didnt read on how to put them on. Its almost impossible to put them on incorrectly and cover a speaker. Older phones with a side flipping keyboard they were pita to put on but if you take your time no issues. Juat be liberal with the spray.
    jhaire08 likes this.
    04-22-2012 07:04 PM
    I prefer dry application screen protectors because they dont ahve the tacky feel that wet app ones have.

On my previous devices, you couldn't beat SGP screen protectors but there have been alot of complaints about the size of their gnex protectors (cut slightly smaller to account for the curved screen without bubbling). That said, i have used the reearth dry, the dry ones taht come with diztronic tpu cases, and the verizon, and i find the reearth ones to be the best bc they fit the whole screen, although the quality of the protector itself is no better than the others.

The nice thing with dry app one's is you get a number of them and you can use one for a month and then toss it.
    04-22-2012 07:40 PM
    I have yet to apply the Rearth one. Was it easy? I ALWAYS get dust under them. Always.
    04-22-2012 11:02 PM
    yeah it was the same as all of them are. i use an air sprayer now to get the dust off. the only problem with the dry app ones are that sometimes they dont separate correclty from the protective plastic outsides. this happened to me with one of the reearth's - but the others worked fine.

made in china stuff so .. guess you gotta expect some of the qc to be lacking here and there.
    04-23-2012 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD