Limited Edition Cover

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
GRUVER concepts

Get your "Limited Edition" cover for your Galaxy Nexus (not the original but close)!!
2012-06-02%2013.50.18-1.jpg

Last edited:

x4sper

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't see that cover on the website what so ever...? Are you sure?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I don't see that cover on the website what so ever...? Are you sure?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Yes! You have to contact "Sean" at the website, its a special order item.

Sent from my GneX via Tapatalk

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Holy cow what a rip-off $25-$35 for a freaking battery back cover.

I paid $45 for my Google Limited Edition (replica) back cover, it's engraved graphics are awesome.:cool:
If you can find it cheaper elsewhere then my hat is off to you. EBay?

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I paid $45 for my Google Limited Edition (replica) back cover, it's engraved graphics are awesome.:cool:
If you can find it cheaper elsewhere then my hat is off to you. EBay?

There is a trade center near where I work and they have booths with laser engravers that can do this for alot less. I mean put into hours of work terms. I can't see a minimum wage worker working for 6 hours just to have a nifty back cover.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
There is a trade center near where I work and they have booths with laser engravers that can do this for alot less. I mean put into hours of work terms. I can't see a minimum wage worker working for 6 hours just to have a nifty back cover.

I can't really see a 6 hr minimum wage worker owning a Nexus, lol! (Joking) It's not for everyone, I'll give you that.

GruverD

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi Gents - This is Sean - one of the Partners of GRUVER concepts, LLC.

Thanks for posting this JkdJedi - glad you like it.

To address pricing concerns this design was custom built and is not part of our regular line. Every time a design is etched there is a set-up, programming, cost to etch, plus the cost of a new battery door associated with doing the job.

The designs on our site are our standard designs. Since we run multiples of each one we spread all production fee's across the size of the run to decrease the price. We strive to ensure a perfect etching and solid product. If we don't like how it turned out we destroy the door and get another one made at our expense. If a custom design does not come out to customers specification we will refund there money.

We do have a design that we call the GRUVER limited which essentially is the Google Limited Design with our logo added into it - that design does cost $25 and in line with what some contributors to this thread stated that they would pay. I must admit that most of our business is from custom designs. We can place nearly any image/design/logo on a battery door with prices as low as $25 depending on the size and scope of the design. It's not for everyone but is a great option to customize your phone without adding the bulk of a case or skin.

Please feel free to post any questions to this thread of PM me.

Thanks again JkdJedi - the door looks great! Glad you love it!

Last edited:
Reactions: JkdJedi

GruverD

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Happy 4th Everyone.

Some exciting news about a HUGE sale that we are having! We are calling it our 4's Sale.

Starting tomorrow on July 4th and running for 4 days, our entire store stock on hand (excludes custom design orders) is up to 40% off. Even more with every order you will receive on entry into a drawing for a custom designed Got Root or Google Limited Door!

Stock is truly limited to what is on hand, and some designs already have a more limited stock then others - so shop early for best selection!

Some of you may also be aware of this, but we are dedicated to giving back to our "community" at large. We currently donate percentage of all net-sales for Homes for our Troops and a new small business on Kiva each quarter. With this sale is no exception and will be continuing to support these two wonderful organizations!

We thank you for your support! We are excited to be working on new product releases and designs to make your phone your own!

Reactions: JkdJedi

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know where can I find the "LImITED Editon" Google back case for Galaxy Nexus Phone???

Your best (good luck) chance is to buy a limited edition Google Galaxy Nexus. Then there's the OP, they sell some good imitation "Limited Edition" battery covers.

TapAtalK Sent!